Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pixel Art

Lately, I've bee doodling in my spare time. It's hilarious when you can finally get something to fit in a 16x16 grid. Being a narcissist, I obviously started by myself (bottom center), and afterwards I sprited my brother (top center):


A 3x3 Sprite Grid with nine real and fictional characters, all 16x16 pixels.


 For those of you unacquainted with my family, here I replaced us with our better known alter egos:


A 3x3 Sprite Grid with mostly fictional characters, all 16x16 pixels.


Except for the one with the red cape, I tried to do everyone with a 4-color palette, excluding the background colors.

6 comments:

  1. Haha yeah I saw it earlier in the reader, they look great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Google Reader of yours, is stealing some precious pageviews from me, jajaja ;)

      Delete
  2. Haha! Even Marilyn made it!
    I really, really like this --particularly 4, 6, 7, and selfportraits. More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, my Weird Amiga! ;) More are coming, actually, I have an idea for a DIY. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete